Monday, September 26, 2011

KJ's 1 yr portraits

So...back in May we had Kinlee Jo's 1 year pictures taken. I am just now posting them (and she is almost 17 months old....) oops. Actually, I just got the c.d so I thought I would upload them. Considering Kinlee was cranky this day...and it also rained all but the 20 minutes it took for us to get these pictures, they turned out cute! Thanks Carissa, we love them. And I can't believe how different Kinlee already looks since we took these pictures. Babies change too fast! :(
















I love all of her many faces in these. Captures how many emotions a one year old goes through in just a few minutes. We love our Kinney girl and are thankful to have her in our lives. She balances our family out and her sweet spirit brightens my life daily. If I knew my next baby would have her personality...I would have another one tomorrow. :) Random story- Kinlee and I were at the Verizon store the other day while Corbin was at preschool and some stranger said "Can I just tell you how NICE it is to see a quiet, happy baby for once?!" I took that as a compliment...because I do know how nice it is. Random people have told me on more than a few occasions how mellow and easy going she is...and not to take it for granted. I don't at all, trust me I have her older, wilder, goofy, crazy brother Corbin to compare her to. Ha! Love both my babies and the crazy life we live and love.

2 comments:

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

KJ is darling! I love her sweet little personality and smile:) wish we lived closer :(

Rebekah said...

KJ is so pretty! these pictures are amazing. I loved the bonnet outfit. Your family is so beautiful!
love, Rebekah