I feel lucky to have so many friends that love photography. We won a free family session from my friend Ashley Locke who owns Locke Photography. I am amazed she was even able to capture one good shot considering Kinlee and Chris didn't feel so hot that day and Corbin was not in the mood for pictures. Ha. Good thing we got some cute pictures of him that I will also post from his 3 year pics (only about 6 months after his third birthday...oops.) Better late than never though!
| K was sick that day and you can see it in her eyes here...but still soo cute! |
| My blue-eyed babes |
| My boys |
I can't believe Christmas is in 6 days. I love this time of year and remembering the reason for the season. We have so much to be thankful for this year, and so much to look forward to in the coming year. I am thankful for my two children and a loving husband. I don't know what I would do with out them. Merry Christmas to you and yours and we wish you all the best in 2012.
1 comment:
such a sweet little family you guys are! some good genes goin on there! haha! i just love that sweet kj face....that's why i can never stop kissing it!!! xoxo mom
Post a Comment