Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1st day of preschool

I wrote this post yesterday but just got around to posting it today.

----------
Today Corbin started his first day of preschool! He looked so cute and big with his new backpack on I couldn't believe it. How did this day come so fast?! Check out how cute he is :)

I may be a little biased...but that is one handsome kid!! :)

These next ones are all kind of blurry...I'm so sad! Didn't realize it until I uploaded them of course.


"I'm going where again, mom?"
This turkey wouldn't smile.


And his new backpack. So stinkin cute.

It was crazy dropping Corbin off for 3.5 hours this morning! Kinlee and I walked him up to the door and then watched him put his backpack in the bin and then said goodbye. Then K and I went and shopped and just hung out...didn't really know what to do with our time alone. Corbin has preschool twice a week, Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30-12. When I picked him up today he ran up to me and layed his head on my shoulder. I asked him if he had fun and his response was "I wasn't really happy there Mom". Aww, I felt so bad. But then I started asking him questions about what they did and he started saying he had fun. They played and he met some new friends (probably a little overwhelming) and made some paper plate faces that resembled them. I'll have to take a picture. I think this will be good for Corbin because he doesn't have a lot of kids that he plays with, so the interaction will be good for him. I hope he is nice and listens to his teacher...and I also hope the kids are nice to him as well.

He is doing great with potty training, but still needs me to wipe him. Still can't believe it took me so long to get him potty trained! It is so nice only have one kid in diapers. Let's hope I never have to have two in diapers at the same time again :) Kinlee is still as sweet as ever but definitely has a sassy, naughty side. If she wants something...she is going to get it...or else she will scream for days. She is climbing on everything now and is 16 months old tomorrow! Crazy. She was only in the 10th percentile for weight at her 15 month check up...she is very petite. Which is weird because I swear she puts down more food than Corbin! Other than that, not much is new in our family. Just trying to survive the rat race of life :D 



1 comment:

Emily Judd said...

so fun! I can't believe he is 3. I remember when I visited you right after you had him! such a handsome boy!