Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A roarin' Halloween!

We had a pretty low key Halloween this year...went to the BSU game during the day and then had dinner over at a friends and took the kids trick or treating! Corbin didn't quite understand what was going on...but he did love all the candy he was getting! Of course, we could have just given him a sucker and called it good :) We are thinking next year might be the fun year for him when he actually understands whats happening. What a cute little lion he made though!


I am now 14 weeks and 4 days along...seriously thinking I can feel this little baby move already! Not sure if thats possible :) I already scheduled a 3D ultrasound for the 18th of November...trying to see if we can't find out what we are having a little sooner! ;) I'm dying to know. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween as well! Now the holidays are just right around the corner. Can't wait!











No comments: