Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We're alive!

Here are some of the cute pictures we had taken of Corbin recently. I think they turned out pretty dang cute for how ornery he was being that day! :) Our photographer (Audrey Lewis) brought this bright orange puppet to try and make him smile...but Corbin decided he wanted it and would NOT sit still! Anyway, here are a couple of the ones we have seen so far!





Well I have been really successful in updating our blog every 3 months now! ha. Once kids come into your life it seems the time for blogging slips right out from under you! I say this every time...but I am really going to try and be better about updating this thing :) If anyone even reads it anymore! We of course have managed to keep ourselves busy. We were sad to see summer go, but kind of excited to welcome the pretty fall weather! I love this time of year. Corbin is 15 months old today!...my where has the time gone?! He is full of personality and learns something new every single day. It amazes me how smart he is. Here are some fun facts about Corb:

* he can feed himself, and actually won't let you feed him most of the time.


* not only can he walk like a pro, he can run. Yeah...tell me about it. I am constantly chasing him everywhere.

* he knows what a snake, cow and puppy say


* he gives kisses

* puppy is the cutest word that comes out of his mouth so far :) it sounds like "poppy" in the sweetest voice you've ever heard...


* he can say mommy, daddy, ba-ba (bottle), hi, bye bye, be (binky), and baby


* he loves when daddy comes home from work and runs to the door as soon as he hears it open.


* he knows what "quack quack" means...which is bath time. He will run to the bathroom door and pound on it until we open it!


* he loves to brush his teeth


* and he can't wait to be a big brother!!


Oh yeah, and we are expecting another baby! We had our first ultra sound yesterday...which I loved. I love hearing that fast little heartbeat and knowing that yes, there really is a baby in there! I of course am hoping for a little girl but will be perfectly happy with a little boy too. I am 9 weeks and 5 days today....which makes my official due date May 1st, 2010. We couldn't be more excited about another baby Christensen! I love my little family!





6 comments:

Emily Judd said...

those pictures are too too adorable. I love the close up where he is smiling crooked. Totally reminds me of Easton. Congrats again on the good news!

Munns Madness said...

Congradulations with another baby That is so exciting I love all those pictures of your little boy He is so cute. I am having a Boy in Dec. One of each is great But it will be nice to have another boy since you have everything boy
Someday we need to get together
Ally

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh!! congratulations on being pregnant! that is so exciting!! and corbin is such a little cutie, his photo session turned out so well--he has the cutest smile! I know what you mean about being so busy as a mom:)
love, Rebekah

Hillaryous said...

I saw your friends comment on facebook about being prego and i had to come double check! AWESOME! Way to go my dear!!!! How far along are you?! Do you know the gender yet?

These pictures of Corbin are DARLING! I love the 2nd to last one... white shirt with super cheese smile happenin! SO CUTE!

You all look great! love ya! xoxo

Hillaryous said...

I saw your friends comment on facebook about being prego and i had to come double check! AWESOME! Way to go my dear!!!! How far along are you?! Do you know the gender yet?

These pictures of Corbin are DARLING! I love the 2nd to last one... white shirt with super cheese smile happenin! SO CUTE!

You all look great! love ya! xoxo

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so exciting, I bet Corbin will love having a buddy.
Those are great pictures, I can't believe all of the things he can do at 15 months. My boy needs to catch up in some areas.
Again, congrats.