Monday, September 22, 2008

101 things about Christiney Poo!

1. We just got home from McCall and it rained the whole entire time. We brought my parents up to see why we go there every weekend, and although we just sat around and played cards...watched movies and hung out they still enjoyed it and see why we love it.



2. I am obsessed with blankets. Especially really soft ones. Chris has to hold me back every time we are at the store and walk by a blanket because if I were alone I would buy it. I could buy a new blankie for Corbin or myself every time i go to the store.



3. I can not imagine life with out Corbin.



4. I REALLY can not imagine life with out Chris.



5. Jeans are my favorite piece of clothing. I LOVE them.



6. It cost almost $30,000 to have Corbin....thank goodness for insurance!



7. I have had the same car VW jetta since I graduated high school in 2002.



8. I loved high school.



9. I love my family and how we are all so different.






10. I lucked out with the in-laws! They don't suck to be around! jk...I love spending time with them and getting to know them.






11. My mom had a minor stroke a couple years ago and I find myself still thinking about what I would have done if I would have lost her...it scared me to death.






12. I HATE bugs. all of them. spiders are the worst...but they are all crappy! I am secretly thankful that I have a husband who will always step up and kill them for me :) love him







13. Even though I hate bugs, I love camping and being outside. Chris is the ultimate camper...and it is really attractive ;)







14. I love that I can wear my tallest pair of heels and Chris is STILL taller than me







15. I love blasting my radio when I am driving and then proceeding to call my husband/friends/whoever and act like I am at a sweet concert yelling louder than my radio or belting the words really loud. Its best when they don't answer and I get to leave an obnoxious message on their answering machine.







16. I never in a million years thought I would be one of the first ones in my group of friends to get married AND have a baby



17. Chris and I have a lot of inside jokes



18. My nickname from Chris is very romantic. It is "Youiss" or "You-ez" Say it like you spell it.



19. My nickname came from us being dorks driving around one day. We needed to make a U-turn but the sign said "no U-eys". So somehow that was funny and we kept saying "No Youezz" and then that stuck as a name for some reason.







20. I called my husband by his first name the other day and he asked if I was mad at him



21. I am slowly learning that the Christensens like to be early. to everything. My family seems to always be late. Finding a balance between the two has got to be possible!






22. I procrastinate. a lot. wish i didn't but i do!






23. I am slowwwwly learning to cook. Chris is a much better cook than I am...got lucky again!






24. I want to take cooking classes. I wish i loved to cook. someday I will.






25. I want to take dance classes with chris...swing dancing, hip hop, whatever...i think it would be fun!






26. My favorite thing in the world is when I am nursing Corbin and he looks at me and then just stops and smiles for absolutely no reason and then continues on with his biz. Melts my heart!







27. I have wondered my whole life what my kids would look like! I remember when my parents had a picture taken of both of them in some photo booth and it was supposed to spit out an image of what your child would look like together...lets just say thank HEAVENS we didn't turn out like that picture!







28. Labor was the worst pain in the entire world...but I want to go through it again 3 more times.







29. Chris and I do not use proper english when we talk to each other. In fact we are so used to talking retardedly that I am scared my children will talk funny and people will think we are crazy.






30. I LOVE pasta. pasta pasta pasta. I could eat it for every meal I think



31. My favorite restaurants are Smoky Mtn and Johnny Carinos



32. I order the same thing every time I go out to eat. Meaning I have one favorite at about 20 different restaurants and i never branch out.



33. I sucked my thumb until 3rd grade



34. I love scary movies, cept that chris won't watch them with me. and i don't watch them alone.



35. I love getting mail






36. I love watching Corbin sleep






37. I love watching Chris be the best daddy in the world.






38. I secretly thought it was really cute that Chris always allowed little kids to come boating with us. And he always made sure they had their life jacket on...and he always let them help him drive the boat. daddy-like qualities from the beginning!






39. I was in the hospital for 4 days when Corbin was born and there was one time that I looked over and Chris didn't think I was paying attention but he was holding corbin facing the window and singing really softly to him. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.







40. i have a MAJOR sweet tooth. It was ridiculous when I was pregnant and I am surprised Corbin came out as a baby and not a snickers bar! lol






41. I am really bad about answering my phone and calling people back. I hardly even bring my phone with me when we go anywhere. I am pretty sure I only used 150 minutes last month. This is completely opposite from how i used to be.




42. i was really bossy when i was little




43. i love candle lit dinners




44. I love getting surprised with flowers for no reason.




45. I love bubble baths and someday I hope to have the biggest jacuzzi bath tub ever.




46. I couldn't live with out a walk in closet.




47. I love pictures and get scared that i won't remember corbin at all of his stages if I don't take pictures of him constantly.





48. I wish we had one of the super cool professional cameras.



49. I can't wait to get back in shape




50. I hope to have a pretty garden some day. I love flowers





51. I love vacuuming. I love then lines it leaves on the carpet and how it just makes the room look 10x cleaner. When I start cleaning I can't stop until I vacuum.





52. I also love freshly mowed grass. I hope we have a big backyard one day that Chris mows and our little boys follow behind him with their toy mowers wanting to be just like daddy :)





53. I love wearing pJs, cuddling up in a blanket and watching a movie





54. I like big thunderstorms





55. I have never kissed in the rain, but I want to. so watch out youis, next time it rains we are getting soaked!




56. I love finding out that other people are pregnant! It is SO exciting!


57. I can't wait to have a little girl someday :) I am going to dress her in cute little dresses and put huge bows in her hair!




58. I used to play the piano and make my sister sing along with a microphone right next to me. Then I would keep playing an octave higher every time to see how high she could sing.




59. I am right handed but I deal cards left handed



60. I think it would be fun to go backpacking in Europe one day. To take only a backpack and Chris and explore for a month.



61. I am sick of doing this already




62. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays




63. I can do a mean fancy double. (lol only a few people will know what this means)




64. My first job was at Baskin Robbins and I got fired for giving away an icecream cone




65. I quit a job once because they scheduled me to work on a weekend. (I was 17...give me a break)



66. I gained 45 lbs when I was pregnant. ew!





67. When I was in highschool we used to steal the treys from McDonalds and then stand on them and hold on to a rope tied to the back of a car and get pulled by it





68. All in one years time I met, married and had a baby with Chris.





69. My neighbors (Emily, Julie, and Katie) and I used to dress up as big fat ladies and dance around and take pictures of ourselves. I thought it was the funnest thing ever. We would tie pillows around our wastes and walk around the neighborhood thinking all the neighbors would think it was normal. Then we would sing "We are big old ladies and we love to dance...Cheerio!" Or something like that...





70. Katie Workman and I toilet papered the same girls house almost every weekend for like a year. At the time we thought we were so funny...but then I heard that she still hates us for it. I feel bad for being so mean. Back then we didn't think we were mean, we thought we were funny.





71. I love doing crafty things...painting, scrapbooking, sewing, you name it.





72. I love writing with ball point pens





73. One time I bought a pair of $250 sunglasses. I will never do that again.





74. The first month after Corbin was born Chris and I went to bed at about 8 every night





75. I really don't mind getting up with Corbin in the middle of the night





76. After that last post when I said Corbin slept for 9 hours straight...he has yet to do it again.





77. I am going to take Corbin for a walk as soon as I finish this dang thing





78. I bite my fingernails, and I know it is not cute





79. I died my hair brown once and it was really, really ugly.





80. I got Chris addicted to the OC. We watch an episode every night before we go to bed





81. I have been highlighting my hair since 8th grade



82. stray hairs REALLY bug me. I hate hair that is not attached to someones body.



83. I hate onions, mushrooms and tomatos



84. When I was little I used to tell people my name was Betty. You can thank my dad for that one.



85. My dad also taught me how to talk in an accent...except the only word he taught me in an accent was "Susanville" which was where I was born. So I would tell people i was born in "Susanvail" and they would wonder where I got that accent?! what the...



86. I still get presents from Santa Clause and I love it :)



87. I like doing peoples hair and I think it would be fun to someday have a little salon in my house so I can cut and style my kids hair and close friends.



88. I enjoy childish foods like mac n cheese, spaghetti o's and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches



89. I love how motivated my husband is



90. Someday I want the pinky ring band that matches my wedding ring



91. I stopped enjoying church once I turned 18 and had to go to relief society.



92. Chris and I are not active right now but know that is something we want in our lives



93. I want to get sealed to my husband and my baby boy for time and all eternity



94. I had the most perfect wedding in the world, lots of thanks to my momma



95. I used to tell my sister she was adopted.



96. I taught cori how to spell her name dotting the i on top of the O. ? why would i do that?? i'll never know...



97. I keep in touch with all of my old bffs



98. At first I was excited to not work anymore, but now I wish there was something I could do to contribute. Especially since we could use the extra income right now



99. I randomly get primary songs stuck in my head



100. My grandpa Troy could never sing the words to "I am a child of God" right. He sang it like this "I am...I am... I am a child of god! " and to a completely different tune. He was silly!



101. I am curious about a lot of random things





YAYYYYYYYY I'm done. this thing is quite the project! I think everyone that actually reads this whole thing should do it. And that means you too Youezz!

5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

Yay! I had so much fun reading this! I love number 58 with Cori and the piano. Haha! Remember when we would sing primary songs on my dad's microphone for hours? Oh and fat lady...that is one good memory! We will definitely have to get together one day and watch all of our silly commercials and movies. We were such weird kids!

P.S. You guys are the cutest family ever!

jodie said...

I loved this list, Christine! I'm so glad you did it. And reading it made me miss you and the good old days SO much! "Panasonic batteries!" Remember that song we made up? Haha!!

You asked about our names - we really like Davis for a boy and Hallie for a girl. Those are the only two we can agree on so it looks like we'll be going with one or the other!

Ashley Locke said...

Oh you kill me :) I am considering doing it. That alone makes me crazy. How did you think up so many things? Oh and I know what a fancy double is and can also kill it :) :) :)

mother of seven said...

Christine!!!! It took awhile....but I read it all. we have a lot in common.

I am glad things are going well. Sad that Corbin is not sleeping 9 hours for you(you should not brag....LOL)

You guys are adorable...I wished we lived closer. I would love to get to know your hubby and sweet baby!!!

s.s parker said...

Hi!! So glad you found us! That little Corbin is a cutie-pa-tutie!! Isn't being a mom the coolest thing! It was so fun to read your list. Now that saylor eats mac'n cheese and pb&j's i usually sneak a few bites! must be the prego thing. Tell Chris hi and it will b fun to keep in touch. Ya'll should make a trip out to Orlando when the weather cools down!