![]() |
| I love this picture of my model baby boy :) He is so handsome...even when he won't smile! |
![]() |
| I love this face |
![]() |
| CHEESE! |
![]() |
| three |
This little boy is such an amazing little guy. I feel so lucky that I get to be his momma. He is such a little smarty pants and makes me laugh every day. He asks to go to the cabin about every other day. When I tell him we can't go yet he will say "okay, can we go next week?". If he finds a toy he forgot about he will say "I've been looking for this all day!!" We have been working on our manners, which he is really good at. But if he ever forgets to say please or thank you I always say "What do you say?"...so I asked him to go grab me a diaper for Kinlee the other day and he ran and got it for me and apparently I forgot to say thank you. He turns to me and goes "Now, what to you tell me mom?" haha well he sure caught me on that one! oops. We are so proud of him and all he has accomplished this year. He learned how to go potty all by himself this summer and he has done such a great job. He NEVER pees the bed at nap time, or at bed time. He is a good helper and picks up his toys all by himself. (When he wants to, of course). He is a great big brother to Kinlee (most of the time) and makes sure no one messes with her. He doesn't let anyone steal her toys, except him...lol. He tells me daily "Momma, I like you." I love it. Corb always has to have a hug and a kiss whenever Mom or Dad leaves the house. If you forget, he cries for a half hour. So don't forget. :) He loves watching movies, and all things dinosaur. His preschool teacher, Mrs. Douglas was telling me how much he has improved since the beginning of the school year. Her words, "He will actually color more than a scribble now...and has branched out to other colors besides grey." haha thats my little Corbin boy. He's a stubborn little guy and comes around on his own time. He can almost count to 20 now and he knows all of his colors. (Colors were a big deal because we were starting to think he was color blind...turns out he is not color blind in the least). I love my little sidekick and am so proud of all his accomplishments. Thanks for loving your imperfect Mommy :)














2 comments:
he is so so so cute. love it
Corbin boy is so dang funny! Last week when you were trying to put him down for a nap at my house, later I peeked in to see if you guys were asleep....I saw his eyes peeking at me and he said, "shhhh, mommy's sleeping!" haha...so I guess he's old enough now to put mom down for a nap!!! he's always cracking me and dad up too with what he says!! too cute though! mom
Post a Comment