Friday, March 11, 2011

Girls Day + Play Date

Cori is in town so naturally we needed to have a girls shopping day! Not a whole lot is new around the Christensen household...we have all been sick which is NO fun. I was sick the week we came home from Hawaii, and then Kinlee got hit hard with her 4th ear infection and croup. Poor thing sounded like a duck when she coughed and could barely breathe. It was a rough 4 days...and nights. She is doing much better now...phew! Corbin has a little bit of a cough and runny nose...I am just crossing my fingers he doesn't get croup! Anyway, here is Kinners shopping with Aunt Cori and Mom:


Yes we were shopping for Easter already :)

Cute little bunny!

And then we went and ate some yummy soup and salad and K snoozed the whole time.

She is getting so big. I can't believe she is 10 months old! She can stand on her own for a few seconds and can walk around the furniture, but no steps on her own yet. She is the worlds fastest crawler...just like Corbin was. Scary Corbin story...he woke up from his nap yesterday and usually he runs right out, but sometimes he plays in there for a little while so I didn't think anything of it. All of a sudden we heard a loud crash and then Corbin started screaming so Cori and I ran in his room and found him smashed under his dresser. {A little screaming and maybe a swear word or two later} We got that dresser off of him so fast I'm not sure he knew what hit him. Miraculously, his only battle wounds were a couple of scratches. I thought for sure his arm or leg would be broken...not to mention a minor concussion or something! We were all a little shooken up and I still don't know what happened exactly. He told me the drawer fell so I'm pretty sure he pulled the drawers out and tried to climb up to get to his Woody and Buzz dolls that were on top of his dresser. I'm pretty positive he won't ever attempt that move again, but just to make sure we are going to screw his dresser to the wall. Is my kid the only crazy daredevil out there? My goodness. Love him to death but he is bound to give me a heart attack one of these days.

Here are some pictures from our play date last week with the Campbell's at Just kiddn' around:










2 comments:

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

Those pictures with the bunny ears are too cute. Seriously adorable!

Rebekah said...

Kinlee Jo is a CUTE little bunny!! so adorable! How fun to have your sister in town, shopping is such a blast with sisters:) Sorry about all that sickness, nothing is worse:(
love, Rebekah