Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Blog

I made a craft blog and you can see it here. I have wanted to start a blog for awhile now but just now found a little motivation. I will eventually get around to selling my crafts too, just trying to figure out how I want to go about it right now. So go take a peek! (It is just in the beginning stages right now so it will be changing daily!)

2 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

HEY! I would LOVE to have a play date sometime:) I also love your craft blog, so super cute. If you have any crafty thigns you could sell them at my dance studio?? Just a thought. Anywho, Keep in touch your babies are to DIE for!

Rebekah said...

I love your new blog, I can't wait to see all your inspirations and creations. I LOVED you valentines shelf, so darling!