Wednesday, July 7, 2010

kinlee's nursery

I have had a couple people ask to see pictures of Kinlee's nursery, so here it is! I wanted the bedding ever since I first laid eyes on it. Thank you to Judy for the drapes, and thank you to Megan for the mobile. :)
Don't judge me for not having pictures in all the frames...we ordered some so I will finish it soon!

I plan on putting some pictures above the changing table/dresser
That frame with bows on it was super easy/cheap to make. That's only a glimpse of some of her bows!

Chris and I made that dress bow holder...and I made almost all of those flowers/bows while I was pregnant. Yeah, I was a little bit obsessed. Maybe still am.


4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

SO cute!!! Every detail is perfect. It makes me want a girl! :)

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

LOVE LOVE IT!!! SO crazy but I wanted lime green and black too, but wasn't sure if it was girly enough!!! You are my inspiration....! Where did you get her Crib Set???

Christine said...

thanks guys! sarah- i ordered it off of amazon.com. it was a pretty penny, but we had 9 months to save :) this set is called harlow by cocalo. LOVE it!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I love the decorations! I love the dress that hangs the bows, so creative and cute. The room looks awesome!