We had a great Christmas this year! We started out the day before Christmas Eve and opened our family gifts just the 3 of us. We all got super spoiled this year...Corbin got more toys than he knows what to do with! (And no where for mom to put them!) I just had to go through all his old toys and put some away. I figure I will just get them out for Christmas next year and he will be just as happy! :) He got a new basketball hoop and a lot of new balls, a miniature four wheeler that is just his size...but he can't decide if he likes it or not yet. He got some new bath toys from Santa and some new cars! Grandma and Grandpa Christensen got him a barn with all the animals to go with it! He loves it and knows what all the animals say. Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway got him some new jeans, a coat and a beanie! He loves everything and we love seeing how much our little guy is loved.Chris got 2 new pairs of shoes, a new coat (I don't know anyone who owns more coats than this kid), a new wedding band...because we scored his first one online for a whopping 30 dollars and neither of us really loved it, so I figured it was time for an upgrade! He also got some new dress shirts, a new vest and the shirt hes wearing in our Christmas tree pic! We can rest assured we won't freeze to death this year. I got very spoiled also. I could have sworn Chris and I made the naughty list this year...but Santa proved us both wrong! I got some new perfume (Viva la Juicy....SOO YUMMY!), some maternity clothes, the black sweater UGG boots I've wanted forever, the North Face vest my mom bought me back in OCTOBER...needless to say I waited very, very patiently for that beauty! and some cowboy boots to top it off. Oh yeah and Chris's parents bought our fam a new VIDEO CAMERA! We love it and have quite a few videos on it so far! I just need to learn how to upload videos now.
Christmas Eve we spent with my family and every one opened their traditional one gift. My oldest brother Mike had his son Aiden for Christmas Eve so we let Corbin and Aiden open all their gifts. Christmas morning we came back to my parents house and had breakfast and opened the rest of our presents. Then we hurried and stopped by my best friend Katie Workman's parents house so they could see Corbin and we could see them! Corbin, of course, passed out on the way there and then would NOT wake up to say hello! I'm pretty sure they thought he was dead, he was so out. Then we hurried home to finish packing and to head to McCall for the next 10 days!
We had a lot of fun in McCall with Megan, Grandpa Gary, Grandma Judy and Aunt Pam! We learned how to make Judy's yummy wheat bread, Pam made some really pretty, detailed beaded necklaces, I taught the girls how to make picture frames, we did puzzles, we went snow shoeing, I made some more hair bows (this little girl is gonna have a different headband each day of her life!!) we played lots and lots of games (particularly this peg game that got pretty intense...lets just say we "killed" each other every chance we got) We ate LOTS of yummy food, lots of goodies and worked out once! Ha.
Then all the family left and we had some friends come up to play! We played more games, watched movies, the guys went snowboarding, ate some more and just had a blast! I was in bed by 10:30 this year on New Years Eve...I am so exciting these days!! Haha. Actually I have been feeling really well and feel blessed that my body handles being pregnant so well. No sickness here! I am now 6 months pregnant and going strong! We have a lot to do before this little bundle of joy arrives and can't believe we only have 4 months left until we become a family of 4! Crazy! We hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too! Don't feel bad if you didn't get a Christmas card from us this year... because no one did. I totally slacked off this year but promise to do one next year!! :)















2 comments:
Thanks for the update! Still missing the belly picture, and ultrasounds of Baby Girl!
Wow! that sounds like such a fun Christmas!! congrats on your sweater UGGS, those are so stinkin cute!!! and corbin is getting even cuter, I LOVE that picture of him with santa, he is getting SO big! I can't wait to see your little girl:)
love, Rebekah
Post a Comment