Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Belly pics

Ok since I am now 6 months pregnant and haven't posted or even taken any pictures of my belly yet I thought I would finally do it! I should have taken a picture every week just for fun...but then again who am I kidding... I know I wouldn't have kept up with that. The past 24 weeks have flown by! It is hard to imagine 4 months from now when are family of 3 turns to a family of 4. AHH am I really ready for this?! I guess I have to be...a little too late now! ha. So here I am in all my glory!




5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

how cute are you? I love your jeans! :)

Ashley Locke said...

Love it!! You look gorgeous, as always!!

Rebekah said...

um, you look TINY!!! not fair at all! anyways, I made my blog private...so if you still want to view my blog than please email me your email address so that I can allow you access. Thanks:)
Love, Rebekah
rebekah.peterson@live.com

Hillaryous said...

fantastic! a belly already! you are so stinkin cute! i love it!

l said...

what the crap..your still wearing cute designer jeans which means they were probably the ones that fit you before..dork! we'll have to have corbin play with my girls again lol...