




Mother's Day was good this year! I woke up to yummy breakfast and a clean kitchen!! Is there anything better? haha before I was a mom and married I don't think I would have thought twice about a clean kitchen. Funny. Then we went to my parents for lunch and to Chris's parents for dinner (like we do on all holidays pretty much). Being a mom is hard work and I am more and more thankful for my mom every day! Hope you all had a great day as well :)
3 comments:
Glad you had a good mother's day!! Seeing those pictures makes me miss your mom! And yes, a clean kitchen is one of the best gifts EVER!
P.S. LOVE your shirt!
Hey so in answer to your question...my blog is private now so unfortunately it does not update the feed readers! I hate hate hate that about private blogs, but oh well. Oh and on my blog I make a note next to the blogs that are private so i remember to check them!
you look so pretty..and your son is getting more and more handsome! Im glad you had a happy mother's day...nothing is better than a clean kitchen:)
love, Rebekah
Post a Comment