Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our 1 year anniversary was on Feb 23! This is us on our way to dinner...crazy that one year ago today we would be in CABO!! It makes me sad to think about our honeymoon because ALL of the pictures we took...yes all of them got stolen along with our camera! Seriously...if you are going to take someones camera, leave the memory card!! DUH! haha. But really, I am still mad and probably will be for the rest of my life. But I will always remember how much fun we had!

I am trying really hard to be Domestic! So I want you all to leave me your favorite dinner recipes! Yes, anyone who reads this, even if you don't have a blog! You can still leave a recipe in a comment. I will also try to put up recipes that we like as I start cooking more :)

Corbin is almost 8 months old! We are going to McCall for the weekend, hopefully there is some snow up there so we can go snow shoeing! I've never done it before but I hear it's a pretty good work out! We will see. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Hillaryous said...

HAPPY 1 YEAR! Congrats! Hopefully its been an easy enough transition! Our first year was tough at times but it only gets better!!!!! But it does require effort! :> I love Derek! "You learn to love what you sacrifice for!"

Corbin is just darling! You have always got him lookin like a stud! I swear... all the babies I know that are around Jocelyn's age are BOYS! She is one lucky chick! ;>

If it makes you feel better... we didn't take ANY pictures of our honeymoon. We didn't have our camera because it was lost with out luggage! HA hahaha but oh well. HMs are pretty Xrated anywho. I hope that's not too inappropriate to put on here! But it IS the truth ;P

LOVE You! Keep posting! LOVE THE PIX

Lizzy said...

The pictures are so cute, and you look beautiful, and that little boy of yours is such a little stud! I have to type up a bunch of recipes for our ward cookbook, so I will email you my dinner faves when I do that! Most of my recipes are really simple but delicious. It's so fun to get domestic!

Emily Judd said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! we went to Cabo too! (sigh) THat is SO sad that you had your camera stolen. LAME!!!

Hmmm...my favorite recipe...I'll send it to you on facebook so it won't take up a huge long comment! i started getting REALLY into cooking when Easton was about 3 months old and we just moved to California. I knew nobody and Nathan worked until 10 PM so I was pretty bored and watched a LOT of foodnetwork! I LOVE 30 minute meals!!!