Tuesday, February 10, 2009


I feel like I haven't blogged forever! My blog is kind of like my scrap book....when I fall behind I get overwhelmed so I just stop doing it! We have been going to McCall a lot! The past two weekends were the ice carnival. There were a lot of really cool ice sculptures and there were even a few from the same guy who did the ice castle at our wedding! (Ice is Nice)

Corbin is now 7 months old! It is crazy how the time flies. I just can't stop saying that, but its true! He has 6 teeth now...4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. He is finally starting to sleep through the night again! If its not one thing, its another! He is also rolling all over the place, and will be crawling any day now. I am still not so sure I am ready for him to be mobile. I should probably start child proofing the house! He has eaten carrots, sweet potatoes, squash (hes not a fan), peas (also not a fan), applesause, and bananas. Oh and also mashed potatoes. Our Dr. told us we could start giving him our food. Since he has teeth now I am not as scared to give him stuff! He is also strictly on formula now! It is actually really nice to not have to nurse anymore. I'll be honest though, I missed it at first when I stopped. (I stopped when he turned 6 mos) Its just a bond between a mother and her child that no one else understands unless you've been there. :) I sure love my little guy!

Our good friend Jason Hosick took some pictures of Corbin for us last month and they turned out great! Here are some of them
^ he just loves those toes!
love those rolls!

Isn't he a cutie!

The rest of these pictures are from a month or so ago when Chris and I went to dinner and a concert with our friends John and Steph. I have a bunch of cute pictures on our camera from the ice carnival but for some reason I can't get them to download on our computer. When I figure it out I will upload them!
And last but not least, Daddy and Corbin! Our 1st anniversary is coming up...February 23rd! I can't believe it has already been a year. One year down....the rest of our lives to go! I am so thankful for such a good, hard working, motivated husband who takes such good care of me! I don't know what I would do with out him. And he is an AWESOME daddy...always willing to help me with Corbin and always wants to play with him as soon as he gets home from work. We both love you more than words!

1 comment:

mother of seven said...

Christine.... Adorable baby!!!! you have a wonderful family. WHJENEVER you want to visit.. You are always welcome... always!!!