I am SO excited that you found me! You look so good. I'm so happy for you! I love being a mom, and I will just say to remember that it's normal to not know what you baby is crying about and that you can't fix everything, but you will learn and figure him out! I say this after only 2 weeks and things are getting easier already, even though I have enjoyed every bit of it so far. It's amazing! And by the way, your engagement pictures are absolutely gorgeous! The effects and colors, and of course, the two of you!
Oh no...my sister got to you first!...just kidding :)Im real glad you found me...i about died when I saw all your engagement pictures, they were AMAZING!! not only did you look beautiful in them but the clouds, and lighting were awesome...congrats on having a baby boy, that is SO exciting! yeah, no baby for me yet.... but my sisters are all loving their new baby boys :) love, rebekah
4 comments:
i love these pictures!!! Dana point?? Did you know I live right by there?
Cute couple!!!!
I am SO excited that you found me! You look so good. I'm so happy for you! I love being a mom, and I will just say to remember that it's normal to not know what you baby is crying about and that you can't fix everything, but you will learn and figure him out! I say this after only 2 weeks and things are getting easier already, even though I have enjoyed every bit of it so far. It's amazing! And by the way, your engagement pictures are absolutely gorgeous! The effects and colors, and of course, the two of you!
Oh no...my sister got to you first!...just kidding :)Im real glad you found me...i about died when I saw all your engagement pictures, they were AMAZING!! not only did you look beautiful in them but the clouds, and lighting were awesome...congrats on having a baby boy, that is SO exciting! yeah, no baby for me yet.... but my sisters are all loving their new baby boys :)
love, rebekah
Post a Comment