Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1st signs of labor!

So I just got home from my weekly dr. appt and the good news is I am dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced. The doctor also stripped my membranes and said I should start having contractions soon...so we will see! I am really excited about this news because I am SO ready to have this baby! (I know, i know...its only 1 cm....but you never know!) Anyway, just wanted to give a quick update!

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

woohoo!! That's a good sign! I had Easton at 38 1/2 weeks, just perfect.

mother of seven said...

Good luck kiddo. You probably have a little time. Remember you can soften the membranes naturally!!!!!hint hint... it includes your hubby!!!

I am so excited for you....

Anonymous said...

wooooooo baby corbin's coming in no time!!! :) ill be home wednesday so you BEst not be letting him come before then!! yay!! love you

mother of seven said...

Cori?.... are you blogging also? Let me know:) keep in touch guys