Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kinlee Jo's 2nd Birthday

My baby girl turned two on May 7th. I can't believe how quickly that went by! Kinlee is such a blessing in our family. She is ALL girl...she loves babies, barbies, make-up, blankies, shoes, you name it. She definitely isn't our mellow girl anymore...she has a fiesty, naughty, and very curious side. Of course this girl learned how to open up child-locked cupboards and doors before her older brother even did. Go figure. My little smarty pants learns something new everyday. She is communicating in full on sentences and has been for quite awhile. I think girls develop a little quicker than boys mentally. I don't remember Corbin communicating this well when he was two. I am constantly running around trying to keep up with this girl. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my little chatter box! And even though my kids aren't quite "best friends" yet...I haven't lost hope and I know ONE day they will get along and not fight. :) Love you baby, hope you loved your birthday!



G-ma Debbie and Kinlee girl

Gma Judy and Daddy checking out the new books

Her VERY own play make-up! 


This gift proved to be a big hit! 

Food for her play kitchen


Applying make-up...yes Corbin too :)



Chef Kinlee Jo!






Tea party before bed


Her big gift...the play kitchen! Big thanks to Papa Siddoway for putting it together in a record 3 hours :)

Stocked with food


No comments: