In my belly:

The day she was born:

One month:

2 months:

3 months:

4 months:

5 months:

6 months:

7 months:

8 months:
9 months:
10 months:

11 months:

Kinlee is such a joy to have in our family. She has such a sweet spirit. I hear almost daily "She is such a good baby! Do you know how lucky you are?" And Yes, trust me I know. Chris and I both have said that if we knew we would get another baby like K, we would do it again in a heartbeat. She is walking like a pro these days! It is so cute to watch her little wobbly self wander around from room to room. I still can't believe she is a year old...my babies are growing up way too fast on me. She can also give kisses now, and she holds everything up to her ear like she is talking on the phone. It is funny how different her and Corbin's personalities are. I didn't think there was such a thing as "all girl" or "all boy", but so far these two totally are like that. We had her first birthday "lemonade" themed on Wednesday night and we kept it small with close friends and family, but this little girl sure did get spoiled! We are blessed to have such amazing people in our lives.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!! Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment