Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Mom! Mom! Christine!!"

Is it sad that my 2 year old does this to me on a daily basis? He calls me mom a few times, gets no answer...and then says Christine! And sure enough it gets my attention. I guess when you hear someone yelling Mom all day everyday, you tend to tune it out even on accident. I don't mean to ignore my child...its just happens sometimes. My point of this story is how smart kids are. I know I don't give Corb enough credit...he is learning and absorbing everything we do and say like a sponge. I have to note that he does this to his daddy also. "dad.....daddy....CHRIS!" We can't help but laugh everytime he does it! Does anyone else's kids do this to them?! Or do I have a 2 yr old going on 15? ha.

3 comments:

Emily Judd said...

i can't remember when Easton started calling daddy "nathan", but I think its totally normal! it totally cracks me up. too cute!

Ashley Locke said...

Oh yes!! Paiton does it too! Or she'll call us silly names like "Daddy Pants!" or "Snuggle bottom!" Hahaha!

Rebekah said...

lol! that is so funny! Brady used to say be-kah, and i was like NO! its mama!! anyways, All your pictures are SO cute, I am happy to see you're doing well...and you look as pretty as ever!
love, Rebekah