| Corbin the monkey |
Here are some pictures of Halloween this year. Corbin loved trick or treating and would say "trick treat" all day long until we actually knocked on someones door. Then he all of a sudden got soo shy and wouldn't say anything. Not even a thank you! He never use to be shy, so this is new for us. Whenever someone new comes around he is always really shy and clingy for the first few minutes, then he normally comes out of his shell and is himself again. He made the cutest little monkey and everyone loved the banana sticking out of his pocket :) Thank you Old Navy for the $10 costumes...ya can't beat that! Chris and I decided to dress up last minute, so we went to the Costume Shop and found these awesome wigs. We had a blast. Having kids really makes the holidays so much more fun. I love seeing the excitement on Corbin's face as he gets older and starts to understand what is going on. :)
| Papa Gary on Halloween |
| Guidos!!! Chris was "Pauly D" and I was "Snookie" from Jersey Shore. |
| The mummy contest that we lost |
| The doughnut eating contest...I won the messiest...lol |
| haha check out that toe touch!! I had no idea he was so flexible! |
| my boys playing |
| playing tag |
| little Miss hangin out while we all played. such a chill, sweet, perfect baby! |
| the coolest part...the foam pit! |
Here are some funny Corbin stories: Whenever I ask Corbin if he wants a drink or a bite of something, instead of saying no he says "I'm good"
When I ask him to do something alot of the time his reply is "okay mom"
When I ask if he wants to go somewhere he always says "Yeah, sure!"
He is still obsessed with Toy Story and yells "to infinity beyond!" Chris brought home Toy Story 3 the other day and he wants to watch it everyday. He is soo scared of the crazy monkey so we always have to fast forward that part. (the "kid movies" these days seem more geared towards adults...anyone else agree?? what happened to good old fashioned cartoons?)
He can talk really well on the phone
He doesn't know his colors. Any of them. And we are always working with him on them, but either he just doesn't get it yet or he is totally color blind.
He says "I love you, mom" (or dad) randomly through out the day...melts my heart.
He asks about his friends Audrey, Cohen and Tylee every day.
and i could probably go on but I will stop there :)
Here is the latest on Kinlee:
She is 6 months young as of 2 days ago!
She has mastered rolling over
She has 1 tooth
She is such a happy little girl, we love having her in our lives.
She is still nursing, but I will be stopping soon....probably within the next month.
She hates solid foods...this might be my fault for not being consistant with her feedings, but she gags every time and I get frustrated. She hates the rice cereal (I give her the Earth's best organic rice with apples...still not a fan). I have tried Oatmeal too. She threw up the last time I fed her carrots....so I'm not sure what to do. I tried starting her at 4 months, then stopped and tried again at 5 months....and here she is 6 months and still hates it. Any advice? I can tell she is getting hungry sooner after her normal nursing sessions so I know she is ready for more food, but she arches her back, closes her mouth tight and literally gags on every bite of whatever I feed her.
Other than that, she is the worlds best baby. Really, no complaints. I love my family so much and am so thankful that I have the priviledge of being the mother to my two kids and the wife to my amazing husband. Life is good and we are grateful to have each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment