Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Girls weekend in McCall

This past weekend I took 2 of my girlfriends and their kids up to McCall while our husbands went hunting. We had a blast (when our kids were not fighting, lol) and it was so good to have some girl talk! We are all thankful to not be single parents and appreciate our husbands that much more. Even when it feels like they aren't helping at times....they are :) love you babe..
 Corbin with Audrey (Megan's daughter) and Talia (Jenn's daughter)

                                                                       CHEESE!!
                                                     All the big kids








                                                      Even Kinlee decided she wanted to play! :)

Kinlee is now 5 months old! She slept through the night last night for the first time and has a TOOTH! She is growing up way too fast, right before my eyes. She is the sweetest baby in the world. She loves her jumper and her floor mat. She coo's all day long and drools herself silly. I'm so happy to be her momma.

Corbin is still my crazy monkey boy. He climbs on everything hes not supposed to and gets into everything thats off-limits. He is a smart cookie though, and says "okay, mom" to almost everything I say. It's adorable. He loves his sister so much and sometimes squeezes her a little too hard. All I can say is that she better learn to be tough! He is very well mannered these days, saying please and thank you at the appropriate times. I sure do love my kids, even when its only 9am and I wish it were time for bed already. Being a Mom is a hard job, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments: