Monday, May 24, 2010

kinlee jo's newborn pictures!

We had Kinlee's pictures taken when she was just 6 days old. They were done by Laura Farris Photography and we are in love with them!! I like so many of them that it is hard to chose which ones are my favorites!  I guess thats a good problem :) So here they are...hope you enjoy them as much as we do!


5 comments:

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

absolutely adorable!!! LOve Love Love her!! Congrats momma!

jodie said...

First off, I love her name. It's so dang cute! And she is so beautiful Christine. Just precious! Congratulations!!

The Johnson Journey said...

Oh my goodness... she is a doll!! I love that knit wrap she is in... that might be my favorite. I hope all is well, I'm sure you're doing great. If not, call me and I'll come help. :)

Clarissa and Darrin said...

These are some of the best baby pictures I have ever seen. I seriously look at these pictures like everyday. The photographer did a fantastic job. I need to think of great ideas for boy pictures.
I LOVE these pictures of your baby. So freaking cute!!!!

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

where did you get that cute small headband in the first pic???