Sunday, April 25, 2010

Maternity pictures







My friend Ashley Locke took some maternity pictures for me this last Friday. So heres the belly at 39 weeks! We are excited to meet our baby girl....any day now she should be joining us! The last few days are always exciting/scary/bittersweet/crazy not knowing when she will decide to grace us with her presence! But I really have no complaints...I have had a pretty easy pregnancy. Now lets hope that L&D go a lot smoother than my last one!
It's weird thinking that Corbin isn't going to get all my attention anymore. My baby is almost 2! I can't believe how fast time is flying. Not gonna lie, I am a little sad I won't be telling people he is "so many months old"....you just stop counting in months once they reach 2! Next thing I know he will be walking out the front door with his backpack on ready for school. Man thats scary to think about!

Hopefully my next post will be all about the new baby :) Last week I was dilated 1cm and 50% effaced...so lets hope we've made some progress for this weeks appt!




















Oh and i have no idea why some of the pictures are so small. weird!









3 comments:

Emily Judd said...

i love them! you are such a cute pregnant lady. You had a C-Section last time right? Are you going for a VBAC? Good luck with L&D!

Davis Party of 5 said...

sooo CUTE!!! you look great... cant wait to hear that she has arrived!!! xoxoxoxo

Rebekah said...

These turned out beautiful! you look amazing, and I am so excited for you that she's almost here:)
love, Rebekah