Wednesday, April 15, 2009

zoo and park day

me and corbi at the zoo
my good friend meg and her daughter audrey by the long necks! i mean, giraffes.
cute little audrey

corbin chillin
different day, at the park swingin away!
He loves swings. LOVES them.
This is back when it was warm for a day...and then got cold again!! We are so ready for warm weather. Corbin is now 9 1/2 months old! He is crawling all over the place, pulling himself up on the couches, coffee table, and pretty much anything he can get his hands on. He is full of life and has the cutest personality! I love this age because they really are little people! He is growing so fast...I need it to slow down! I swear he learns something new every day. He has recently learned how to wave "bye bye" and how to clap. It is SOO cute. He knows what "ba ba" means (bottle) and he knows what "quack quack" means (bath time...with all of his duckies) . He tries to hold all three of his ducks when we are giving him a bath...which means one in each hand, and one in his mouth!! He gets so frustrated when he drops one. It is too cute. He is finally getting over this crappy sickness he has had for the past 3 weeks. Started out with vomiting and diahrrea...then went to a runny nose (i mean like a faucet-runny) and then back to the vomiting and diahrrea again. UGH. Sick babies are no fun. :( We are hoping for a very healthy spring and summer! I signed us up for Mommy and Me swim lessons, which start on the 27th of this month. I decided it was time to get him used to the water since we have a boat and will be at Roaring Springs 24/7 this summer. We just got his new life jacket in the mail a couple weeks ago!

We also just got a new car!! Finally :) I have only been driving my VW jetta since 2002! Holy cow thats a long time. The new car is a chrysler 300....nice and roomy. It is mostly a new work car for Chris since him and his dad travel out of town quite a bit. They don't have to rent cars anymore and it gets better gas mileage than the Yukon. Other than that, not a lot is new here! Just enjoying life and getting excited for all the activities that come with warm weather! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Locke said...

He's so dang cute! Paiton was sick with the nose, cough, diarrhea and puking too! I called the pediatrician's office and they told me that the diarrhea helps get the germs out of the body! I just thought it was weird she had a cold plus stomach problems! Poor babies!

Stefi said...

cute blog Christine! I hope you're coming down for Sara's wedding so I can finally see Corbin