Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

This weekend we had fun up in McCall picking out the most perfect Christmas tree! It started out like this...and yes, we ran into snow! :)Here she is...we spotted her!
Then Chris got ready to take her down...

TIMBERRRRRR

Gary and Chris wrapping our tree up tight behind the 4 wheeler...

2 trees down...1 to go!
Back to the cabin. Look how big our little guy is getting!
His two bottom teeth are starting to surface...so he was pretty cranky the whole weekend. Poor guy...but a little numbing gel and tylenol seemed to do the trick! (for awhile at least)
And here I am helping decorate the cabin tree! We are decorating our tonight :) I love the holidays!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is so fun... I have never cut my own tree but I have always thought it looked SO adventurous...i bet it smells SO good! Merry Christmas to YOU too:)
love, Rebekah

Lizzy said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to do that! I love Christmas decorating - trees, and everything else!

Ashley Locke said...

Oh that looks so fun! I can't believe how big Corbin is getting. I don't have myspace IM on this computer, do you have msn messenger? We STILL need to do lunch. Paiton wants to meet you guys and I still haven't met Corbin!!!

s.s parker said...

that tree is awesome!!! it's so christmas classic! little Corbin is too darn cute! tell Chris hi from all of us and Merry Christmas!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Hey, I found your blog, your little guy is adorable. He is the same age as Colby, my little boy. You look great.

Anonymous said...

Hey cute stuff! That's funny about the cloggin' videos...gotta love em! We miss it like crazy. We teach some little beginners who begged us to teach them at a community center once a week...nothin' special. Suzanne is on facebook, if you want to get in touch with her. Also, you can email us at wuzup143@msn.com...probably a little easier than blog-messages? I love seeing your adorable family!! Angel

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-alami-mengobati-radang-tenggorokan/