Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CRUISERS and 10lb 2oz!

This is after his bath yesterday





SO handsome!







Yesterday I jumped on the scale at the gym and then added Corbin after because I couldn't wait any longer to find out how much he weighs now! He weighed in at 10lbs 2oz! (well, if i can do math like i think i can...) Our little guy is getting so big! He has trouble getting those poopies to come out sometimes...and I never thought I would be so excited to see a poopy diaper. ha. I wonder if it is because we give him 1 bottle of formula every day? I have heard that formula is harder for their little bodies to digest. All I know is that it is sad watching him grunting trying to push them out.





My brother in law Mike bought us a late wedding present...but perhaps our favorite gift yet! (by the way I love how we are still receiving wedding gifts :) He was VERY generous and bought both Chris and I new cruiser bikes! We went to the bike store yesterday and picked out our favorite ones and got to come home with them! I can't wait to ride them around...its hard because we can't take the baby with us yet so we will just have to take turns riding around the neighborhood.


THANKS MIKEY!! (and Jill and Lily!)





2 comments:

Megs said...

I want to see you on your Cruiser bike. Hmm I'll probably come over before that happens. :) I seriously can't believe how big he's getting. What am I going to do if you guys don't come to McCall this weekend? I won't get my Corbin fix.

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

Hi miss Christine!! I love love your blog and your little boy!!! He is a doll... and about that pooping thing, I am having the same problem! I dont give brody any formula so I cant figure out why he wont poop!!! Anyway, I had to call the doc the other night and he said that since brody was 2 months old I could give him 2 ounces of apple juice, and wa la, the next morning came the yellow goo! ha ha!!! But anyway you and your family are beautiful!!!