Sunday, July 6, 2008

pictures!






















6 comments:

Emily Judd said...

Corbin is a very very very cute baby!!!

mother of seven said...

Cute Christine..... you two have an adorable baby!!!!!

I wish I could be there....:(

I talked to your mom today, I hope you recover from the c section, and you get some sleep. It will all get better.

One tip... sleep when the beby sleeps. ( I did not do this much and wish I had. I always thought when the baby was asleep it was time for me to get caught up. Frank and I always argues about that... Don't tell him but he was right:)

jodie said...

What a cutie! He looks so precious. Congratulations, Christine. You are going to be an amazing mom!

Lizzy said...

Your little boy is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe you had to have an emergency c-section . . . and after 24 hours of labor! I hope that you recover well. Such an amazing adventure. I am so, so happy for you!

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful baby! That one picture with your dad holding him, and his eyes are just wide open and looking at the world, is so precious! keep posting these pictures because they are so fun...and i can't believe how grown up cory looks...i haven't seen her in ages!
Love, Rebekah

Rebekah said...

...was does my sister always beat me to this???